2011年2月20日星期日

It's fun to grub in the system

I've been a Windows user since the mid 1990's. Before that I drove the Amiga and Vic-64. Sure, I have test driven a lot of Linux, and Mac I've used a lot because I was educated typographer and works with newspapers. Therefore, I consider myself to have enough meat on the bones when I say that I think Windows is the best operating system .

The main reason is now that I'm used to. I can, and has been around since Windows 3.11. I have learned to make the system work as I want, by adapting it for my own taste, fellösa and look the little things I can tune to get better performance. And so on.

Mac users tend to always mock me for this. Why not get a Mac where you do not have to keep on fiddling the system?The answer to this, that I like to grub around in the system ! I want control of the operating system and be able to choose exactly what is running in the background.
Thanks to these opportunities, I have not had to change the computer very often.When it starts to go slow, just down the round and get back performance. It can safely do on the Mac also, of course - I do not write it here to start the OS war, but to explain why I prefer Windows.
When I sit down at a friend's computer and find it extremely tough, I can not help but to trim it. With old habits I go through all the background programs, run antispyware and cleaning, removes debris and uninstall unnecessary units. They are always happy when they can use his computer normally again, and I still think it's fun.
Terminology :  Dell Vostro 1320 batteryToshiba PA3534U-1BRS batteryDell inspiron 1545 batteryFujitsu lifebook t5010 batterySony VGP-BPS13A/B battery

没有评论:

发表评论