2010年7月7日星期三

How can I slove this problem?

 

My Macbook Pro battery also died. I have the Unibody MacBook (not pro, before the 13" went pro) and it's a complete dud. I took my Mac to the Genius Bar at my local Apple Store because it was still under warranty and it kept freezing up. When I got there they told me I had 7 days left on the Standard 1 year warranty. So, they said they would fix the problem. I got the computer back, and it is not fixed. In addition, on the menu bar, the A1185 battery icon has an exclamation point. I click it and they drop down says "Service Battery".

It did not say this before I took it to the Apple Store, and it was holding a charge pretty decently (for a 1 year old battery.) So then I call the store back and inform them that the computer is saying "service battery"... The genius tells me that the iBook G4 14 Battery is supposed to hold half of its charge from 1 year of its full capacity, when it was new. Now, why it would just now start to say "service battery" is beyond me. I feel like maybe they made it say that? He also said that sometimes he has heard that the computer will randomly just shut off sometimes with the battery status says "service battery".
Sure enough, about a day later, even with the A1061 battery fully charged, the computer just started shutting off. The weirdest thing is that when I would try to turn it back on, it would start up with the Apple logo and the "DONNNGGG" sound but then immediately, before booting to the login window, shut down. It took me ten power ups for the computer to stay on. This kept happening day after day, so yesterday I just took the Dell Inspiron 9300 battery out, and problem solved, no random shut downs.
My question is, is this normal?? Should I be having to buy a Apple A1078 battery just one year after I purchased the computer? I mean I could understand the battery not holding much of a charge, but just shutting down my computer with NO warning? I'm glad I wasn't working on anything important or I might would have called Apple up and given them a piece of my mind.
Now apparently the main fan near the screen hinge went out (after already being replaced twice) and the bottom piece of aluminum is sometimes unbearable to touch it's so hot as A1008. I mean, should I be watching for my Macbook to just explode soon? lol... I'm thinking I may have gotten a lemon.
Resource: How can I slove this problem?

没有评论:

发表评论