2010年9月17日星期五

Battery Issue should be replaced in Windows 7

As a laptop user, I have had my fair share of problems on Windows Vista and then Windows 7, as soon as I upgraded, even though most of them have been resolved issues. The one great thing, I had problems with Windows 7, however, it is the support for laptop batteries.
When I found out that on my previous post on laptop batteries, there are some problems under Windows 7 And shortly after, I ran into another. You see, I'm one of them takes his laptop just about anywhere he can get away with it, even if it is not an ultra-portable. I have a Gateway M-6750 has, I can not do much for other laptops in this problem is to speak as follows: with the laptop battery until you get to the point that it forces a rest for you. Once connected, Windows 7 reported that the Dell Inspiron 1525 battery is defective and must be / should be replaced. If you tried the previous trick and found out it did not work, I have the same thing and do not work here either. But I officially have to work perfectly with my laptop battery now, and before then with more cargo.
My first thought was to check and see if it was Windows only suffers from this problem. Since I found Salix, I have it dual boot to my Windows 7 operating system installed on my laptop, so it was just a quick restart. Once in Salix, I have the battery monitor to my taskbar, only to find out that it was broken on Linux, as well. I then checked to see how much a new batteryfor my laptop, to find out that it would have cost me about $ 100 for a brand new, six-cell IBM/Lenovo Thinkpad x61 tablet battery. As much as I love technology, I am afraid even to me, that was a bit too expensive for my taste. I discussed the opening of a support thread in the forum, but I decided against it when I checked the BIOS is another question. This is because in my BIOS, it had to activate the option, which referred to a car battery Learning mode.

It was basically a controlled load, controlled discharge, then a controlled load. to when I see it, if I could have more than two hours of Vostro 1500 battery life worth (which I extremely short me find you ran), I have not only my problem, replace the battery solved, but also have the time, pushed up to a highly impressive 2 hours from 1 hour, 45 minutes. Your results may due to the fact that each laptop's BIOS is different in different ways and there is no guidance on how to do this. But if you are using a computer, there is always a way to enter the BIOS, the most common being a command to a key role as F2, Delete or F10 hit show.
From there, look for an option along the lines of "Battery Auto Learning Mode" or something along those lines as I listed here. It will take some time and I did it while I was asleep, so I can not say how much or how little time it will take, but it should be in a position to the problem in front of you, the Windows 7 would be to repair reporting you must replace the Fujitsu FPCBP136 battery.
Via: Battery Issue should be replaced in Windows 7

没有评论:

发表评论